Thursday, March 12, 2009

Half day today!!!


So i have a half day at school today WWWAAAHHHHOOOOO!! i get out at 12 so i am going to clean my room and re-arrange it! i have far too many clothes but i can get rid of them there all so cute!


so anyway i have been hard at work trying to get a good grade in English because last mod i got a B- and it is just not OK! its way too close to a C so i am concentrating on my English skills i even took some online quizzes by myself to test myself and i am starting to get it a lot more.


I am taking a class called dynamics of the office professional and i love it its designed to help you find your passion and i believe i have found it. i love music and i want to work for a radio station and possibly even become a radio personalty. so i have been researching how to go about that and i found out that i am already on the right track! this Office Admin certificate that i am in school for will help me to get an office job at a radio station or record label or even a record store co. which in turn will get my foot in the door to meet the right people to make my dream come true!


So that's the plan family! tell me what you think and if its negative please keep it to your self. love you all and ill blog ya later!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Nothing negative about having a goal. It is HARD to decide what career path to go on. Really really hard.

Mary said...

I always thought you would do something with the public...

Amanda said...

yay charise, you're working hard! that's cool about the radio station, I think it would be perfect for you. :)