Thursday, May 21, 2009

whats new?


well nothing really! but i am 2 1/2 mods away from graduating and i can really feel the pressure i just added another class do my already treacherous schedule but its a bird coarse (ill fly right through it) its ten key a ridiculous class but oh well i need it to graduate so its not that ridiculous! and lets see what else? my birthday was uneventful which is how i like it. i stayed home and hung out with my closest friends. and really that's all that's new in my life i am really into school right now and I'm just trying to get through so i can move on from the college life! well ill blog ya later love you all!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

im sorry i didn't call you on your birthday charise, my life is a little hectic right now, but Happy Late Birthday!! sounds like you are doing great :)