Monday, June 2, 2008

Am i rude?


i am really upset because one of my teachers said i was rude! how the hell am i rude i don't even say anything in her class because i think she stupid! maybe she caught that rude vibe from me because she is insecure about the fact that she doesn't know what the hell shes talking about! it really bothers me that her dumb ass thinks I'm rude! and she told on me like were in 3rd grade! wtf? well i guess this wont be the last time i have to deal with a idiot because its surely not the first! so today i was extremely polite even when she spelled constitution wrong on the bored and even when she called the statute "maly" prohihibita when its "Mala" the whole class! i just smiled and did my work i even asked her how she was doing!! rrrrrrrrrrrrr............ OK I'm done! blog ya later!

5 comments:

Sarah Michele said...

Rude? You? No! :)

You are outspoken though! Shes just jealous :)

Valerie said...

Ak, I hate dealing with bad teachers. Oh well, get through and you'll never have to see her again. However, I do like that you noticed her misspellings and mistakes, that is awesome. Not your fault you are smarter than she is.

Mary said...

it is a curse...

we are readable people and they can tell at any time what we are thinking...

just keep your nose to the grindstone and move onward and upward...

Vicki said...

What do you care what she thinks?
Just use her to get your grades.
Blow it off...shes stuck in a stinko job

Monica said...

she us probably just inscure!



but...ps, you spelled "prohibita" wrong!

lol! love u, and glad your loving school!