Tuesday, May 27, 2008

back on the grind!

well I'm back from a long relaxing weekend filled with family and friends! Friday was a movie night because i wasn't feeling well then Saturday was my hansom god son's first birthday party so fun hes so cute ill blog a picture of him soon when i get the pictures from the party then Sunday my boyfriend Joshua made dinner after the race! (gotta love a man that can cook!) and we hung out with Bree at my house then Monday i went to my roommates moms house for a BBQ (yummy) so i had a pretty good weekend but now i am back at school with a big week ahead of me today is the clothing drive and i have a big power point project in business law due on Monday so i want to make it perfect! OK well blog ya later! love ya

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am proud of your activities..

hopefully they bring you good juju!

I have my fingers crossed with you!

Vicki said...

Bar B Q...yummmmmmmmmm