Thursday, May 22, 2008

BLACK OR WHITE


technically i am 3/4 Italian and 1/4 black so i am a beautiful mix of both........but.........in the world i live in people automatically think I'm light skinned black and i don't correct them because i don't think its necessary it took me a long time to be comfortable in my skin and now that i am i don't mind being called black and i don't mind being called white! now that that is over GODDDDDDD I'M TIRED! but i cant afford to stop so ill sleep one day i suppose! hahaha! i wanted to thank Val for inviting my boyfriend to the wedding it really made him feel good i could tell from the little smirk he got when i told him! we will defiantly be there! well I'm gonna take my black ass back to work! blog ya later! hahahaha

8 comments:

Vicki said...

Wait...your Black??

Sarah Michele said...

Is this stemming from moms comment? I am thinking mom was tipsy or something when she wrote that.

Mom lay off the sauce.

Good luck at the race and really, stay hydrated!

Charise said...

thanks wee!! ya maybe ma was a dorsil fin when she she wrote that! and its not a race rally its a walk for the human race to raise money for charity and stuff!

Valerie said...

I think the most important racial thing about you to remember is the Italian part. It is.... powerful. Oh yes. Especially the female part. Does your boyfriend know you, by genetics, are insane? I tried to hide that from JJ for awhile but after a time, what can you do?

Monica said...

you gotta keep crazy in a bottle at least for the 1st 6 months!
but if you bring him to the wedding, basically he will know all!
lol!

Mary said...

It is vege sauce...

and no! I am a full force mama!

Do not sensor this bag of skin!

The last person who did is buried in a vineyard...

Monica said...

is he buried in multiple places? cause last time you said he was at the bottom of a lake?

to bad you didnt have juicer then!

Sarah Michele said...

EEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :)