Monday, May 12, 2008

Im Back!!!


Hey guys my other blog got blocked because i put naked pictures on it.........haha just kidding! no but it did get blocked because i put my school letter head on it! but im back now and ready to blog!!! so its finals week here in charise land and i think my hair is falling out! haha not really but i am stressed to the max i have my English final tuesday my math final wednesday and my final in my advanced PC class is today at one! then i am done with my first "mod" back! i think ill be alright!

So i wanted you all to see the cutie patutie i nanny for every day his name is Sean hes 2 going on 45 and hes freekin halarious!

well blog ya later! love ya!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Hi Charise! Glad you are back. You must have broken some stupid copyright thing with the school logo. The boy is adorable, by the way, I can't remember his name and I am too lazy to go back and look, but he is cute.

Vicki said...

Welcome back kiddo
and...thank you for the sweet Mothers Day greeting.
Love you

Mary said...

Sean is a cutie patootie alright.. although I usually only see him when he is sleeping..

Charise said...

thats how i loike him...........sleeping!! hahaha j/k

Sarah Michele said...

Aww, he is too cute.