Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BFFs!



This is Bree! she is one of the greatest people I've ever been blessed to be around! she is the mother of the little boy i nanny for! we hang out pretty much everyday i influenced her to go to school so now she goes to my school at night for medical assisting! GO BREE! she influenced me to stay on track and not just flake off like my track record shows! she understands me more then a lot of people and shes so honest with me, if I'm messing up she wont hesitate to let me know! shes great but enough about my bff

i took my English final last night it was a take home, and it was a breeze! it relieved some stress and my math teacher is letting any one who feels ready take the final today in an hour so i will be taking it! i think ill do well I'm pretty good at math and shes a really good teacher!

ok blog ya later!

4 comments:

Mary said...

good luck on your final and I agree.. Bree is a nice lady..

it is a long lasting relationship if you inspire eachother...

Sarah Michele said...

As long as she is a good influence than she is a keeper.

Good luck on finals!

Vicki said...

YeeHaw...

Monica said...

i love to hear that your surrounding your self with people that inspire you to reach your potential- cause you have a lot!