Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Good

OK so i finished my excel class 3 weeks early yesterday! i was on a roll so i just finished it! so now i have 2 unscheduled hours at the end of my school day but i have English at the very end of the day so i have to stick around school so I'm going try to finish my keyboarding class this week it feels good to finish things! the clothing drive went great I'm not sure about the grand total but it was a lot! everything is good I'm a little stressed out because money is created and controlled by the devil.... and he keeps it from the needy........but besides that I'm good! blog ya later love you family!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

The devil doesn't control money, the oil companies do.... oh wait, same thing.

Mary said...

money sucks , but you need it..

you have to learn to take control over it and do not let it win!

You have to take the point of view that money loves to travel out of your pocket.... make it behave and stay with you...

Valerie said...

Yes, my money does indeed love to travel. Where does it go? I have no idea only that it never comes back. If you love something set it free....